Tulemar’s spacious 645 sq. foot Bungalows provide all the comforts of home only, perhaps, with a better view! Each rustic bungalow is equipped with a small kitchenette (mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker), air conditioned living room with a queen size sofa-bed, and air conditioned, master bedroom with two queen size beds, and television. The daily sunset from the pool area is indisputably one of the best in the area. Monkeys and sloths are often seen in this area as they forage through the trees by the edge of the pool. The Tulemar property also boasts a private beach on site.
• The bathroom is accessible separately from both the living room and the bedroom allowing for privacy.
• While there is no outside terrace, the octagonal design of the Bungalows was created so that you have a special view from every window in all directions, and the windows open completely to allow the outside to virtually come inside.
• Tulemar Bungalows’ infinity swimming pool is the perfect place to enjoy a moment under the tropical sun. The view from the pool overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful coastline.
• A shuttle is provided to drive you to and from (just call your concierge). If you want to walk, it’s about 15-20 minutes down but you may want to catch a ride back to your bungalow, as it is a steep walk up. At the beach you’ll find chairs, towels, umbrellas, boogie boards, and kayaks all complimentary.
• There is food and beverage service at the beach for breakfast and lunch for an additional cost.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Fly Fish Costa RicaThis package will let you conquer four of Costa Rica’s fly fishing venues in one single trip. You’ll fly fish for tarpon on the Caribbean Coast, machaca & rainbow bass on Lake Arenal, billfish...Read more
Fly Fishing CapitalYou’ll combine big game fly fishing off-shore with fresh water fly fishing on a jungle river in the same trip from the same location. Head to Quepos, the fishing capital of Costa Rica, where you...Read more