Silver King Lodge
Arguably the best tarpon and snook lodge in the Caribbean, the Silver King Lodge offers some of the world’s best fishing in a surprisingly luxurious setting. Located on the Rio Colorado in the middle of the Barra de Colorado Wildlife Refuge, the only way to get here is by a private 30 minute charter from San Jose. The fishing lodge features just 10 rooms, all of which come with AC, private bathrooms with hot water, two queen beds, and now wifi. Each room is assigned it’s own 23 ft center console with an English speaking tarpon guide who is local to the area. Fly fishing or on conventional tackle, we wish you the best of luck landing one of these prehistoric beasts that can reach 300 lbs!
• Luxury – All rooms feature air conditioning, wifi, private bathrooms with hot water, and two queen beds
• World Class Fishing – some of the world’s best tarpon and snook fishing is found just minutes from the lodge
• Service – Each of the 10 rooms is assigned it’s own private boat and private English speaking tarpon guide
• Fine Dining – Three delicious meals a day are included in the rates, cooked fresh combining local favorites with back home goodness
• Pool & Spa – Enjoy their large pool and brand new spa, including an 8 person jacuzzi
• Relax – no city noise, no bright lights. Enjoy the sounds of the rainforest as you relax in the waterfront hammocks along the river
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Silver King LodgeThe Silver King Lodge is one of the world’s best tarpon and snook lodges. Located near the Nicaraguan border, world record fish have been found near the Rio Colorado and tarpon average over 100...Read more