Rafiki Safari Lodge
Adventure-packed, Eco-friendly Jungle Lodge, 20 min from Manuel Antonio.
Rafiki Safari Lodge is a family-owned and operated property located next to the Savegre River, near Quepos and Manuel Antonio. This 842 acre property features spacious safari tents that aim to recreate the feeling of being in an African safari. The tents sleep up to four people and feature private terraces as well as fire heated showers. Rafiki Safari Lodge is surrounded by lush forests home to exotic animal and plant species.
• Rafiki Safari Lodge is known for having excellent service.
• South African BBQ is served daily at the Lekker Bar and Restaurant.
• Rafiki offers whitewater rafting tours on the Savegre River.
• Rafiki features paths ideal for hiking and birdwatching.
• The property has a swimming pool and jungle water slide.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.