Spend the first or last day of your vacation at the Peace Lodge, with its tranquil and relaxing surroundings, conveniently located less than an hour from the San José (Juan Santamaria) Airport. This slice of heaven is also only 20 minutes from the Poás Volcano, another “must see” attraction in Costa Rica. Located within La Paz Waterfall Gardens, guests enjoy free access to the property’s five waterfalls and extensive pristine forest. The rooms at Peace Lodge are crafted masterfully to invite in the outside environment. Naturally shaped wood beams and hand-laid hardwood flooring along with river stone and slate create an atmosphere of Costa Rica’s natural beauty. To ensure your enjoyment of the cool mountain weather and view of the Poas Volcano, over sized balconies are complete with rocking chairs, hammocks and custom Jacuzzi tubs. The first class experience continues with your choice of aromatherapy products and a selection of fine quality linens and robes.
• La Paz Waterfall Gardens is the #1 Most Visited Privately Owned Ecological Attraction in Costa Rica featuring the best hiking near San José, the most famous waterfalls in Costa Rica, rescued wildlife preserve with over 100 species of animals and an environmental education program.
• For a truly romantic evening, guests can enjoy views of the La Paz River Valley and the Poas Volcano from the Jacuzzi tub on the balcony.
• In addition to being the best honeymoon rain forest hotel destination, the Peace Lodge is one of the famous boutique hotels of the Small Distinctive Hotels of Costa Rica.
• Each and every room boasts a Jacuzzi tub and stone fireplace along with waterfall showers.
• Nominated one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of Costa Rica” by the readers of the largest newspaper in Costa Rica, La Nacion.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.