Location: San Jose Area
Price: $110 - $132 per night*
The perfect location to experience Costa Rica’s capital without staying in the city itself–Hotel Bougainvillea, located just ten minutes away from it. Each guest room has furniture made from local hardwoods and provide views to the lush gardens or the Central Valley. The property covers ten acres where wildlife and vegetation grow freely. The hotel can be used as a headquarter to visit nearby attractions or an excellent location to get in and out of San Jose on your way to distant beaches and fishing lodges.
• Guests become enamored of the hotel’s gardens.
• The restaurant and bar offer tasty dishes and mixed cocktails.
• The hotel has two tennis courts and a state of the art fitness center.
• The gift shop is very well stocked.
• The frog ponds were especially designed to help preserve the endangered “coffee frog”.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.