Grano de Oro
Nothing can beat the intimate atmosphere of a boutique hotel and Hotel Grano de Oro is a true oasis and sanctuary in the heart of a bustling city. Converted from a Victorian mansion, the hotel maintains the warmth and comfort of a private home. The rooftop deck offers a soothing Jacuzzi and a spot for secluded sunbathing, while the restaurant is one of San Jose’s finest. The hotel’s public spaces include a charming atrium terrace and corridors with sparkling fountains and lush tropical plants. Service here is paramount, as one can note from the perpetually smiling staff who welcome guests. The hotel’s piece de resistance is the Vista de Oro Suite, reached by private staircase, the suite lives up to its name commanding a breathtaking view of the Cordillera Central mountain range and the Central Valley skyline.
• For a private moment, the rooftop garden offers a Jacuzzi and sunbathing patio with gorgeous city views.
• The Grano de Oro restaurant is also one of the finest in the city, serving continental cuisine in an intimate, partially open-air atmosphere.
• Eco-friendly, sustainable hotel works with reforestation projects and local farmers.
• At the hotel reception desk activities and day tours to Costa Rica’s beauty spots are readily arranged.
• A few of the more popular excursions include the following: San Jose City Tour, Café Britt Coffee Tour, Jade Museum, Pueblo Antiguo, Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, Zoo Ave, and Butterfly Farm.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Tarpon of TortugueroHead out with one of the best tarpon guides in the entire country as you spend a week chasing the ‘silver king.’ You’ll spend the week in the small town of Tortuguero, located the remote...Read more
Coast to CoastSimply put, this is one of our favorites. You’ll fish on the Caribbean Coast for giant tarpon and snook before flying across the country to the Pacific Coast where you’ll fish for sailfish,...Read more