Flamingo Beach Resort
Beachfront All Inclusive Resort with Spa, Casino & Numerous Sport Activities.
With a blessed location on the warm beaches of the Costa Rican Pacific, this exclusive resort is great for those seeking to relax in their room or indulge in the array of outdoors activities in the area. Located in the province of Guanacaste, on the northwest Pacific coast of Costa Rica, the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect destination for travelers seeking an enchanting escape. Relax on the soothing Flamingo beach or take a swim in the crystalline Pacific waters. The hotel has 120 spacious guest rooms and suites, each with first class furnishings and the amenities you would expect from a first class hotel including wi-fi, air conditioning and TVs.
• The hotel offers gourmet dining in their many restaurant options as well as a luxurious poolside bar where you can enjoy a tropical cocktail while laying in the sun.
• On-site activities include a spa, casino, fitness center, tennis court and access to two nearby championship golf courses.
• Guanacaste’s night life thrives with excitement and entertainment.
• Several eco-friendly tours you can take part in.
• Blue Flag ecological Flamingo Beach, ideal for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and sunset cruises
• Abundant water sports, ranging from scuba diving to deep-sea fishing
• Onsite casino & casino bar featuring slot machines, roulette, and poker from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Kids’ Activities
- Ocean View
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Kayak FishingYou’ll be both captain and mate with this hands on approach to kayak fishing. Your local guide, Ralph, has been fishing all his life and has been making quite a name for himself as the...Read more