Finca Rosa Blanca
Explore the beautiful Finca Rosa Blanca property and take in the majestic views of volcanoes and cloud forests as you enjoy the convenience of being just a quick drive from the San Jose International airport. Experience the fascinating organic coffee tour aor simply go hiking, swimming, rafting, do a canopy tour, pay a visit to butterfly farm, and enjoy world class dining. You will be struck by the extraordinary beauty of the region where some of the world’s best coffee is grown in the volcanic soil. This enchanting inn sits amid 10 acres of fruit trees and tropical flora and is truly a jewel just outside of what is known as Costa Rica’s urban center.
• Coffee lovers can learn how organic shade grown coffee is grown, harvested, dried and processed.
• All rooms in this sustainable inn include a private terrace, Jacuzzi bath and mini bar as well as a private veranda overlooking the lovely Central Valley and the volcanoes above or secluded patio surrounded by tropical abundance.
• El Targua Spa offers many luxuries such as Hot Stone Aromatherapy Massages and organic coffee body scrubs.
• The Chef at Finca Rosa Blanca draws on Costa Rican and international culinary arts, using local fresh seafood and organic meats and poultry to create an extraordinary a la carte menu and specials that change daily.
• Award-winning eco friendly resort dedicates itself to existing in harmony with nature.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.