Copa de Arbol
Copa de Arbol Beach and Rainforest Resort is a remote eco-resort located in the stunning Osa Peninsula. The property extends on over 70 acres of breathtaking rainforest reserve with fantastic ocean views. Whether you’re on a family trip or your honeymoon you’re guaranteed to have a wonderful stay in any of the ten newly constructed cabins, all featuring stunning design and magnificent views of the surroundings. Copa de Arbol is an off-the-beaten-path property that will undoubtedly appeal to nature lovers and those seeking for understated luxury in an exotic locale.
- The cabins feature spacious sitting areas, stunning bathrooms and sitting areas with magnificent ocean views.
- Since the property is only reachable by boat, getting to Copa de Arbol is an exciting adventure in itself.
- The restaurant features delicious dishes, all made with local fruit and vegetables (you have to try their wonderful banana bread!)
- Explore the jungle as you walk among the resort’s paths.
- Unlike other boutique hotels in the region, Copa de Arbol is the only one that feature air conditioning.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.