Intimate, Luxury Hotel with Exquisite Dining, Only Steps Away from the Beach.
Located on the Pacific shoreline in Tamarindo, the picturesque Cala Luna hotel opens a doorway to romance and serenity. Surrounded by tropical forests and marine parks, this boutique hotel offers a peaceful setting that will soothe your spirit. All the fine touches offered by this first-class hotel promise to make your stay at Cala Luna a memorable one, as you experience the exotic beauty of the tropics with all the comforts of a luxury hotel. Surrounded by an abundance of silver palms, delicate hibiscus, and colorful bougainvillea, the tropical hardwood construction blends marvelously with the exotic plants to create an elegance that harmonizes with nature.
• The hotel is only minutes away from beginner and advanced surfing breaks, award-winning sport-fishing, world-class golfing, and some of the Pacific’s most renowned snorkeling and scuba diving.
• Easy-to-access daily activities will have you enjoying yoga and dance lessons, playing tennis, kayaking through one of the nearby lagoons, mountain biking, horseback riding, zipping along on a canopy tour, relaxing during a massage, or taking part in the area’s various nature and bird watching tours, while an experienced guide unveils the many highlights that make Costa Rica an international biodiversity hotspot.
• Deluxe boutique-style rooms — all with balcony, air conditioning, fans, coffee maker, mini-bar, cable television, telephone, safety deposit box and full bathrooms with hair dryers.
• The hotel can also accommodate larger groups in their fully equipped villas, boasting two to three bedrooms, private pool, private parking, and all the features of the deluxe rooms.
• Treat yourself to an extraordinary culinary experience offered at the poolside La Caletta Lounge; or step next door into the Cala Moresca restaurant, where fine dining is paired with distinguished service from their staff.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Holy Costa Rica!Experience four of Costa Rica’s top fishing destinations in just over a week. You’ll fish for tarpon and snook on the Caribbean Coast, machaca & rainbow bass on Lake Arenal, tarpon and...Read more