Location: Puerto Viejo
Price: $75 - $95 per night*
Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica houses some of the most delightful boutique hotels in Costa Rica, one of them is Azania Bungalows, a lovely vacation getaway comprised of thatched roof bungalows just steps away from the beach. Each bungalow comes with amenities like a minibar, security box and sauna-style showers that let you take in all the natural beauty available. The hotel is surrounded by exuberant gardens with flowers like heliconias and gingers, as well as a free-from swimming pool and restaurant.
- The restaurant features seafood and Argentinean cuisine
- Next to the free form pool there is a warm jacuzzi tub surrounded by vegetation
- Some of the country’s best scuba diving and snorkeling tours are available during your stay
- Visit Cahuita National Park or ask about dolphin watching tours
- Delight yourself with the hardwood structures and lovely tropical design
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.