Arenas del Mar
Luxury, Beachfront Eco-Resort with Great Service & Exquisite Dining.
Located near Manuel Antonio National Park, Arenas del Mar is a unique ocean view boutique hotel that offers the highest level of comfort set amid tropical forests and pristine beaches. Luxury, natural beauty and sustainability are flawlessly balanced in this marvelous location. Awarded with the Certification for Sustainable Tourism, the concept behind Arenas del Mar has always been to minimize the impact on the surrounding nature, while providing the most benefit to the local Community through employment and growth opportunities. Water is heated using solar panels, waste water is cleaned and recycled for irrigation and the whole building structure blends with the surrounding trees and forest.
• Rainforest View Suites are available as well as private apartments featuring ocean views, a kitchenette, Jacuzzis and large private decks.
• Ocean front – Arenas del Mar is the only luxury hotel directly on the beach in Manuel Antonio.
• Activities in the Manuel Antonio area include whitewater rafting, mangrove kayaking, ocean kayaking, sport fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and more, making Arenas del Mar the perfect home base to explore the area.
• Dine – 2 restaurants feature fresh local produce providing a dining experience and service that is sure to exceed guests’ expectations.
• Relax your body and mind to the sound of the waves at Las Brisas Spa.
• Costa Rican wildlife can be observed on a private tour through Manuel Antonio National Park.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
The Manuel Antonio ExperienceCombine world class fishing with 5-star accommodations as you visit one of Costa Rica’s most popular beaches, Manuel Antonio. This area is home to the Manuel Antonio National Park and the brand...Read more
Highlights of Costa RicaThis package showcases all the main highlights of Costa Rica: volcanoes, thermal hot springs, rain forests, amazing wildlife, beautiful beaches, and of course world class sport fishing. Split your...Read more