5 Star Luxury in the Midst of Nature at the Foot of Arenal Volcano.
Enjoy the best of nature and luxury in one of the truly unique Arenal Volcano hotels. Arenal Kioro offers fabulous accommodations with the best view of Arenal volcano in the entire country. The property includes 27 acres of rolling hills surrounded by two streams of crystalline waters that source from the Arenal Volcano National Park. This 5 star resort offers suites to accommodate anyone wanting to enjoy La Fortuna, Costa Rica in style.
• Luxury – All rooms include 2 terraces with stunning panoramic views of the volcano and mountains as well as hydro-massage luxuries, a mini bar, satellite television, wi-fi, etc.
• Explore – Nature trails where a variety of plant species can be observed as well as extensive adventure tour options
• Relax – To achieve the balance of your body and soul – natural volcanic thermal springs to soak in as well as the sensuous full service Neidin Spa
• Eco-friendly – Arenal Kioro is distinguished for having a leading environmental protection program:
• constructed from reforested wood
• prestigious recycling program
• uses eco-efficient energy systems
• Dining – The chef at Heliconias Restaurant offers exquisite dishes based on international cuisine with emphasis on meats and seafood
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Hot Springs
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Best of the FreshEnjoy the best fresh water fishing that Costa Rica has to offer. You’ll start off in Costa Rica’s largest lake, the 33 sq mile Lake Arenal, where you will fish for machaca, mojarra, tilapia,...Read more