Aguila de Osa
An oasis of luxury amid vivacious, pristine nature, Aguila de Osa Inn is set in a rain forest and marine frontier on Drake Bay in the secluded Osa Peninsula, offering the finest fishing, hiking, diving and dining in the area. Guests arrive by boat to the hotel’s picturesque riverfront setting. Once there, you choose from a wealth of tour packages during the day and return in the evenings for cocktail hour and communal dining with the other guests. A true rainforest and marine adventure lodge, Aguila de Osa is only a short distance from two of Costa Rica’s most precious natural gems, Corcovado National Park and Caño Island Marine Reserve. Surrounded by vibrant jungle, the hotel provides guests with the ultimate ecotourism experience: peaceful luxury and limitless adventure amongst the most magnificent natural backdrop Costa Rica has to offer.
• Snorkel – Marine life including Olive Ridley and Hawksbill Sea Turtles, White-Tipped Sharks, several species of Moray Eels, Sting Rays, and much more live only 12 nautical miles from the inn at Caño Island; a paradise for snorkelers, scuba divers, swimmers, and sunbathers alike
• Make friends – The Inn promotes socializing among guests with family style dinners included in the price and intimate group tours to abundant nearby natural attractions
• Wildlife – Thanks to its remote location, guests are almost certain to view tropical wildlife from giant iguanas to colorful birds, alligators, coatis and howler monkeys, all from the comfort of their cabin or the open air restaurant
• Service – Costa Rican coffee served in insulated carafes before dawn where spectacular Pacific views await you
• Amenities – Despite its remoteness, the Inn provides 24-hour electricity, hot water and charcoal/UV filtered drinking water
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Ocean View
- On-Site Tours
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Osa – The Final FrontierExperience fishing in Costa Rica’s final frontier, the Osa Peninsula. Located in the southwest corner of country and only reachable by boat or plane, this is untouched Costa Rica at it’s...Read more