Costa Rican Vacations is part of the Namu Travel Group. We are Central America’s largest online travel agency and have been in business since 1999. If you want to become part of a dynamic company with growth opportunities and a fun, relaxed environment, apply to become part of our team. We are passionate about serving customers and creating unforgettable experiences. We achieve this by hiring great people who view this career as more than just a job.
Currently available positions:
Senior Quality Representative
Take pride in the work you do and want to join a seriously casual travel company?
Quality Ambassadors: We are here to make sure that the quality of the vacation that a client receives is as clean as it can be. So you will need to be passionate about being analytical, methodical and working with others. Our team is made up of passionate people that bust down barriers to get results that exceed expectations
Come be an Ambassador for Namu Travel Group (Costa Rican Vacations, Panama Vacations & Nicaragua Vacations) in Latin America and help us make sure that people on vacation have the time of their life and keep coming back with us.
- University student in Business Administration or a related field
- English Level of 95% (oral and written)
- 3 years of experience in administrative positions
- Previous experience in process analysis and client service
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Attention to detail a must
- Good math and logic skills
- Strong social and team work skills
- Experience in multitasking unrelated projects simultaneously
- Organized, proactive, mature and responsible
- Availability for a full time position and work on weekends
- Previous experience in data entry is a plus
Seriously casual atmosphere: A fun family and casual environment (so the suit is not necessary) where we work hard and play hard. Relax in our games room, where you can play ping-pong or have a meeting over a game of Jenga.
Salary: We reward great performance; we offer a competitive salary as well as lots of parties and fun throughout the year.
Become a hotel snob: We need you to know luxury hotels, so we will send you there as a guest!
If you are passionate about Costa Rica (this is more than just a job) and are looking for a successful career, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Namu Team’s Testimonials:
“The environment is enjoyable; you get the opportunity to visit places that otherwise you wouldn’t even dream of. If you consistently perform, you are rewarded. You have the opportunity make people’s travel dreams come true.”
“The positive attitude of my coworkers inspires me to come to the office everyday”
“The office is nice, fresh, with amenities for employees and it also offers a small and comfortable environment where everyone can contribute. Having the opportunity to know beautiful places in Costa Rica is definitely a plus”
Senior Web Developer
Costa Rica’s largest online travel agency is seeking a Senior Web developer to join our growing IT team. You will work on a variety of projects related to our corporate web sites. These are vital to our daily business and long-term growth. The position will report directly to the IT Manager.
- Develop and maintain web applications built on PHP and MySQL
- Assist in the design process of business critical projects
- Create application design specifications based on business requirements
- Develop logical and physical application and database designs
- Write application document specifications at the system and operational level
- Maintain application security, integrity, and availability
- Develop and maintain unit level application testing scripts
- Develop application deployment/installation packages, scripts and step by step implementation instructions.
· Provide technical support related to the systems developed
· Support internal customer service requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent field of study or 5years’ experience in an similar role
- Minimum 3 years of PHP development experience with Bachelor’s degree program
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written)
- Full time demonstrated web development experience using PHP
- Strong experience with Apache, MySql, SOAP Web services using PHP and WordPress
- Strong knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Daily hands on development experience on supporting corporate web sites.
- Experience of UX / User Experience design principles
- Understanding of technical SEO best practices
Soft Skills Desired:
- Ability to multitask in a deadline oriented environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, work management, communications and analytical skills
- Team player willing to share knowledge
- Desire for growth
If you’re interested send your resume to email@example.com!
We are looking to contract 4 Travel Consultants to help our clients to design custom, luxury vacations to Costa Rica. The position will require you to travel throughout Costa Rica and stay at luxury hotels, experience adventure tours and occasionally, drink poolside cocktails. Why? Because you must be a TRUE EXPERT in all things related to Costa Rican tourism.
After a paid training period, you will be eligible to work from home. The great part about our system is that you can login from anywhere and communicate with clients and our operational team in order to sell vacations. It’s a fun, rewarding job that also happens to have high income potential for those who excel.
- Enjoy speaking on the phone
- Strong written English skills; communicate well via email
- Like helping people, are naturally social
- Organized, disciplined and driven by goals
- Have a passion for travel and love Costa Rica
We are looking for people who are passionate about Costa Rica, serving clients and who love leisure travel. If you are looking for an opportunity rise into sales management, then this is a great opportunity. All our existing management team has risen through our internal ranks. Our consultants earn commissions of $2,500/month, while top producers earn closer to $5,000 per month.
To apply, send your resume and a brief email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org